Summer is finally coming and what better time for a picnic in the park? Everyone will love our three pasta recipes for picnics!
- 50g of cooked wholewheat pasta
- 3 eggs
- 10 ripe penduline tomatoes
- 1 small onion or ½ large
- 5 spoons of tomato sauce
- 2 scoops of seasoned cheese
- 2 spoons of milk
- Basil, oil, salt, and pepper
- Chop the onion and lightly fry it with oil and a pinch of salt. Once it has caramelized, add chopped tomatoes and cook covered for about 10 minutes. Uncover the pan and cook until the onion is tender.
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper, milk, cheese, and basil in a bowl.
- Put pasta in the saucepan and mix it well
- Pour the egg mixture over the tightly packed pasta and let it cook for a little while
- Reduce the heat and cook until the eggs on the bottom are cooked. Flip the frittata using a plate and finish cooking the other side.
Light tomatoes pasta
- 2 kilos of Pomodori San Marzano
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon of sugar
- Clean the vegetables
- Cut the tomatoes and wring them out a little, then transfer them to a large pan
- Cut the other vegetables and add them to the tomatoes
- Light the fire and let it boil until the tomatoes are melted and the other vegetable tender
- Pass through a food mill. Don’t use mixers as it will result in an uneven sauce
- Pour the sauce into another pan and add sugar, salt, and basil. Let it thicken on the low heat
- Season the pasta with this sauce and add some more fresh basil.
- 320gr Pasta
- 3 tuna cans
- 40gr sweet corn
- 160gr Mozzarella
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 12 small tomatoes
- QB oil
- Dry the rocket salad and chop it. Drain tuna and corn
- Dice the mozzarella
- Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Take a large bowl and mix the pasta with olive oil, tomatoes, mozzarella, and corn. Finally, add the rocket salad.
- Mix it and rest it in the fridge for a few hours.